asily enable the FancyBox 1.3.4 jQuery extension on just about all media links. Multi-Site compatible. Supports iFrame and Flash movies.
Easy FancyBox plugin for WordPress websites gives you a flexible and aesthetic lightbox solution for just about all media links on your website. Easy FancyBox uses the packed FancyBox jQuery extension and is WP 3+ Multi-Site compatible. After activation you can find a new section FancyBox on your Settings > Media admin page where you can manage the plugins options.
- images (.jpg/.gif/.png and others) and image maps
- WordPress Galleries
- PDF and SWF (Flash) files
- movie sites like Youtube, Vimeo and Dailmotion
- hidden inline content
- popup (auto-activate) on page load
See Screenshots for an impression on how images and YouTube movies will be presented on your site as soon as you have installed and (network) activated this simple plugin.
See FAQ’s for instructions to manage YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo movies (and similar services) and tips to make inline content display in a FancyBox overlay. Subscribe to Status301 for tips on how to get a high degree of control over what will be shown in a FancyBox overlay on your website.
Visit FancyBox for more information, examples and the FancyBox Support Forum. Please consider a DONATION for continued development of the FancyBox project.
Recommended: - For increased performance, simply install and activate the plugin Use Google Libraries to load jQuery from Googles CDN.
- Dutch * Author: R.A. van Hagen, for version 220.127.116.11
- French * Author: Emmanuel Maillard (version 18.104.22.168)
- Hindi * Author: Outshine Solutions (version 22.214.171.124)
- Indonesian * Author: Nasrulhaq Muiz (version 126.96.36.199)
- Lithuanian * Author: Vincent G (version 188.8.131.52)
- Polish * Author: Kamil Szymański (version: 184.108.40.206)
- Romanian * Author: Web Geek Sciense (version 220.127.116.11)
- Slovak Author: Branco Radenovich (WebHostingGeeks.com) (version: 18.104.22.168)
- Spanish * Author: David Pérez (version: 22.214.171.124)
- Turkish * Author: Hakan Er (version: 126.96.36.199)